Everything You Need to Know About Cannabis Tinctures
If you’re looking for an easy way to consume cannabis, for recreational or medical consumption, tinctures are an easy way to go. Here you’ll learn all about tinctures, what they are, how they’re made, and how to use them.
Tinctures are made for precision. Starting with either Sativa, Indica, or Hybrid, weed tinctures are made using high percentage alcohol as the solvent to extract the terpenes and cannabinoids like the THC and CBD. Tinctures come in glass bottles with droppers and are considered one of the best ways to precisely dose.
How to Use a Tincture
Tinctures are consumed orally with a dropper, usually, under the tongue. As an edible, they must be decarboxylated for all the ingredients to be as active and as effective as possible.
There are three ways you can ingest a tincture. Add it as an ingredient to a favourite dish, simply drop it into your mouth, or, if you want to feel the effects faster, try a sublingual method. This involves dropping the desired dosage under your tongue, waiting half a minute and swallowing.
The easiest way is simply dropping your dosage in your mouth and swallowing. The effects aren’t as quick, however, more like edibles, but it ends up being effective. Or you can place a tincture drop into any food recipe, or beverage. By ingesting the tincture, expect a longer reaction time and be patient enough not to take more until you feel the effects.
The Benefits of Tinctures
Tinctures definitely have their advantages over other ways of consuming cannabis. Here are a few:
• You are far better off consuming cannabis if you dislike smoking or vaping.
• Tinctures are a very discreet way to consume cannabis. You won’t be producing that smell of smoking or vaping.
• Tinctures are a more precise way. Edibles, flowers and concentrates can be tricky and cause one to over-do it. You can more easily monitor your intake with a tincture.
• Instead of having to consume candies, brownies or cookies, you can simply include a tincture drop in your normal diet and regular meals, as well as dropping them directly into your mouth. This delivers fewer calories.
• If you take a tincture sublingually, you won’t have to wait as long as you would with an edible, and the effect lasts longer.
CBD vs THC
Both medical users and recreational users appreciate the accuracy and power of tinctures. Being aware of what is available to you and what will work best for you is important, whether THC, CBD, or a hybrid of the two. Many medical patients are pleased to know that CBD is reported to have many of the same benefits as THC with none of the psychoactive effects. Medical patients love them for their decreet, accurate and potent dose.
Buy weed tinctures online in Canada from our partners and find the best coupons online for weed. You can also buy weed online in Canada or any weed derivative products. For medical patients, this is a simple and discreet way to receive the therapy without having to be a smoker. Leave the high risk of flammable alcohol production to us and simply go online to order whatever you need.